Thank you for trusting Elite Floor & Furniture Cleaning with your carpet, upholstery and hard surface cleaning needs. Here are some suggestions that will help both of us as you prepare for your cleaning:
1. Please remove any small items such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. from any areas that are going to be cleaned.
2. Please remove all breakable items from furniture which will have to be temporarily moved, cleaned under, and placed back.
3. Please pin up any full-length draperies so that the will be at least 6 inches off the floor.
4. Please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture, which may be touching the carpet.
5. Computer equipment, china cabinets, sectional sofas, entertainment centers, antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved. However, carpet underneath such items can be cleaned where sufficient room is available, or we can edge right around the base.
6. During the pre-inspection walk through with your specialist, please advise them of any special instructions to follow when moving your furniture. It is helpful to know about weak legs, loose tops or previous repairs.
7. Please, call attention to any spots or stains which may require special cleaning techniques.
8. Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
9. A special note about odors:
We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to the depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attained. Also for several days after cleaning you may notice elevated odor due to higher humidity levels.
10. For safety sake, be sure to keep a very close eye on your curious little ones.